CBSE Affiliation No. 1730741
1. Students are not granted leave of absence unless their parents/guardians send in an application and that too for serious reasons only. Those taking leave without the permission of the Principal are liable to dismissal.
2. When a student falls ill, the Principal should be informed at the earliest and when he/she rejoins school, he/she must bring the excuse duly entered on the ABSENCE RECORD (in the diary, signed by the parent / guardian) failing which he/she may be refused admission to class. Sick leave for two or more than two days must be substantiated by a proper medical certificate. Advance written permission of the principal is required if a child is to be taken out of station during working days for more than two days. Students suffering from any infectious disease like measles must complete the quarantine period before rejoining the school.
3. Students unable to rejoin classes after the holidays should take written permission from the Principal in advance. Defaulters in this regard may find their names struck off the rolls.
4. A student coming late to school will not be admitted to class unless he/she brings a written excuse from home on the LATE ATTENDANCE RECORD of the diary.
5. No student is allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours without the written permission of the Principal. No student will be allowed to go home during the class hours unless one of the parents or guardian comes with a written application to fetch him/her.
6. Making unnecessary noise, running about, playing or shouting yelling, howling, whistling etc. inside the school building is strictly forbidden.
7. Any damage done to the school property will have to be made good.
8. Students should see that they do not throw pieces of paper, seeds etc. anywhere in the school premises. They should use the waste paper baskets and the dust bins provided for this purpose. Eco observers appointed by the Principal will see that this is implemented.
9. A student whose uniform or appearance is untidy may be refused admission to the class. If a student is not in school uniform, he/she shall get a letter from the parent/ guardian and shall get a note from the teacher in charge, in the UNIFORM AND PERSONAL APPEARANCE RECORD. This privilege should be availed of only in unavoidable circumstances.
10. Any student reaching school after the first bell will not be allowed to enter the school premises. At the first bell, all must take their allotted places in silence for the morning assembly. After the assembly they are expected to go in silence to their respective classes.
11. The Discipline in-charges assume responsibility for the order and discipline of the class in the absence of the teacher and also the responsibility of general discipline during outside classroom activities.
12. When the students have to move along the corridors, while the classes are in progress, they should do so in silence.
13. No books - other than what is required for the classes or from the school library may be brought to school.
14. The school is not responsible for the books, money, clothes etc. lost. The students should look after their own things. They are advised not to bring any valuables to school.
15. During the intermission the students are not allowed to enter the classrooms.
16. Students are expected to take part in the co-curricular activities as and when they are asked to do so.
17. Within the school premises the students are expected to speak only English. Language observers appointed by principal will see that this is implemented.
18. Private tuitions are discouraged. No parent is to engage any teacher of the school in private tuitions without proper permission. If found out both the student and the teacher may be asked to leave the school.
19. Parents / guardians are expected to co-operate with the staff in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their wards prepare their lessons, do their home-work as shown in diaries and by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
20. Parents / guardians are expected to sign the remarks sent to them through the school diary. Students will not be admitted to classes if such reports are not duly signed by their parents.
21. Parents / guardians are allowed to meet the teachers only on Saturdays after intermission. They are not allowed to meet the students or interview the teachers during school hours or any other day without the written permission of the Principal.
22. Students are advised to use exercise books supplied through the school stationary for the sake of uniformity.
23. Riding along the in-roads or the play-ground of the school is prohibited.
24. Parking facility is granted to the students who come to the school on Bicycle and powered vehicles, with valid driving license. A photocopy of the license should be given to the teacher in charge and the necessary passes are to be obtained from him / her.
25. Students are not allowed to buy eatables from the ‘thela walas’ around the school.
26. When a student is on LEAVE or LATE on any working day he/she should present the record to the Principal or Incharge either of whom will initial it with “L”, or “Lt” as the case may be.
27. Students are not allowed to use any sort of pan masala, gutka, cigarettes etc.
28. Students are not allowed to bring plastic bags inside the school premises.
29. Nobody is allowed to bring or use Mobile/Cell phones, cameras or any other electronic gadgets in the school campus.
30. Any reasonable complaint or grievance should directly be addressed to the Principal.
31. No Duplicate T.C. and Mark Sheets will be issued unless a formal application is submitted, attached with the receipt of the fee for the same.